Entity Linking Demo
Text to Knowledge
Specifically designed for Big Data applications, our technology turns large text collections into rich knowledge.
Building on years of research, we recognize and disambiguate entities better than anyone else, according to IBM
YAGO is among the most comprehensive and precise knowledge graphs, with a confirmed accuracy of more than 95%.
Our scientific publications are among the most cited ones in the international automatic text understanding community.
Build applications that leverage our text understanding technology.
Beta available now!
Our technology understands English, Spanish, Chinese, and German. More languages to come!
We’re running our services in the Cloud on flexible infrastructure, infinitely scalable. Powered by Microsoft Azure.
Dealing with general purpose entities? Or highly domain-specific ones? We’re helping you integrate your corporate knowledge graph.
News About Us
- Saarbrücker Max-Planck-Forscher haben entdeckt, dass Profi-Sportler am häufigsten in den …Read More »
- Im April 2016 veröffentlichen weltweit über hundert Zeitungen, Fernsehstationen und …Read More »
- Die Wettbewerbsrunde 2015/2016 des Businessplanwettbewerbs der IHKs der Großregion Saar-Lor-Lux …Read More »
- Von der Idee zum Unternehmen mit Zukunft – die Businessinitiative …Read More »
- News portals and social media are rich information sources, for …Read More »
- Entity linking is the task of automatically identifying named entities such …Read More »
- Good news everyone! For those of you who always wanted to …Read More »
- In this post, intended for developers, we explain how to …Read More »
- We are excited to present the new version v1beta3 of …Read More »
- Hello! ¡Hola! 你好! Hallo! We are excited to announce the …Read More »
Stay in the loop, subscribe to our newsletter
Ambiverse, a spin-off from the Max Planck Institute for Informatics, develops technologies to automatically understand, analyze, and manage Big Data collections. Ambiverse is built on years of state-of-the-art research in text analytics. In 2015, Ambiverse received an EXIST Transfer of Research grant by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
Johannes has a keen interest in the big picture and making things work. He is the leading figure behind Ambiverse, steering the business in the right direction – with an occassional foray into the technical underpinnings.
Daniel is an expert for software architecture and cloud solutions for natural language applications. He is passionate about efficient processes and drives the day-to-day business at Ambiverse.
Dragan is a passionate coder with a knack for great visual design. With his background in knowledge-driven applications, he is driving all things engineering at Ambiverse.
Luciano has the ability to solve language understanding problems in a principled but tractable manner, making him the key person for bringing research to applications. He completed a PhD in natural language understanding at the Max-Planck-Institute for Informatics.
Gerhard is a Research Director at the Max Planck Institute for Informatics. He supports Ambiverse with his extensive scientific expertise in natural language understanding and knowledge creation.